Founded on forty years of experience in the building industry
About The CompanyThe Traditional Building and Conservation Company is centrally based to manage projects across South Devon - both large and small - giving you professional advice and help to acheive your goals, whether old, new, renovation or repair.   The Company has a strong team with diverse skills. We offer support with Project Management, with input as required for structural Surveying and design detailing, down through to placing trades on site.   Our team have great passion, enthusiasm and pride which drives us forward to achieve a high quality of finish and standard of service. our retained consultant, Robert Helmore, is a member of the Chartered Institute of Building MCIOB. Robert has also achieved Industry accreditation in Conservation of old properties. He has served for several years on the committee of the Devon Training Group Ltd. Robert is third generation in the industry and has a strong belief in the industry.  Services provided:
- We will provide you with an initial visit and assess what is required
- We will Project Manage the build/ refurb from start to finish
- We will guide you through the right channels of regulation and permissions
- We will support you with the selection of structural engineers, surveyors and trades people
- We will be sympathetic to the age of your property and advise you on the appropriate materials necessary and techniques available to you
- We will endeavour to keep this process as straightforward and stress free as possible.
Any enquiry to the Company will be treated with courtesy and provide a professional response.
© The Traditional Building & Conservation Company Ltd 2021
Website designed and hosted by Biograph